Friday, February 17



Inspirations


Here are some images I have found this week that have really inspired me I hope you like them too. . .



I love everything about this image, the beautiful pink tones give it such a warm feel and the contrast in different metal jewellery works so well with theses tones and simple clothing and hair. 
This picture inspired me to try something new today with my hair  . . . 
I dare say I haven't worn my hair like this since last in plates but I really like it. . .

Subtle elegance for a sunny day!!!



I can't help but feel  . . . not a truer word spoken!







Spring /Summer rail . . . 2012

Aaaaaaagh this image reminds me I should be dusting of all my lovely sheers and laced tops ready for some warmer times ahead. Out with all the darks and winter colour time to shake up my seasonal rail with some much loved pastilles perfect and bang on trend for this coming season



KNITTING
Starting something new. . . 

After seeing this image it actually inspired me to start knitting, I am now the proud owner of some very fancy 'Extra Large" knitting needles . . . Wool at the ready!! 
I will show you my efforts in a later blog. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment